I just found this site over on O'Reilly Radar. It lists the numbers 0 to 9999 and describes mathematical properties for that number. Here are the first few numbers to give you an idea of what is there:
- is the multiplicative identity.
- is the only even prime.
- is the number of spatial dimensions we live in.
- is the smallest number of colors sufficient to color al planar maps.
- 5 is the number of Platonic solids.
- is the smallest perfect number.
- is the smallest number of faces of a regular polygon that is not constructible by straightedge and compass.
- is the largest cube in the Fibonacci sequence.
- is the maximum number of cubes that are needed to sum to any positive integer.
Check it out