I have just published a new update to MaplePrimes. This fixes a number of issues and ads a couple of new features.
- Autocompletion of tags now works. When you are typing a tag in, a list of possible completions appears, you can click or arrow down to select one of these tags.
- We have added a new Products list. This shows all Maplesoft products that have Posts or Questions associated with them. This link has been added to the top bar, the Tags link has been moved to the "More" drop down.
- The ordering on the Recent pages has been fixed to sort by last action date descending.
- You can now view tags such as 2Dmath
- Paging has been fixed for many sections of the site including the tag details page
- If you choose to upload files when editing an item, the new file will now work correctly.
- If you choose to convert your Comment into an Answer, you now have the ability to choose the correct parent for that comment.
Software Developer, Maplesoft